Saturday afternoon (Dec. 1), we had 2 adult male Painted Buntings and at least one "female type" PABU coming to the feeders at the Merritt Island Visitor Center.

There was an adult Peregrine Falcon perched in a snag along BioLab road, and many Roseate Spoonbills along this road as well as Blackpoint Wildlife Drive and elsewhere.  We also had a bobcat on BioLab, and other folks had one at parking area 8 at Canaveral Seashore (no reports of anyway seeing the Snow Bunting and we didn't stay long).  A great many Northern Gannets actively feeding close and far, and a few fly-by Black Scoters.

Also, we heard reports of a Eurasian Wigeon seen that morning on Blackpoint Drive, but we did not see it.

Brad Bergstrom and Margaret Harper
Valdosta, GA