Candace, the iSchool Conference will be in Fort Worth this year (Feb
12-15).  You've missed the call for papers, but registration to attend is
still open.  Check it out here: http://www.ischools.org/site/conference/  I
would highly recommend this event to you to develop your network.

Cheers, Trudi
--
Trudi Wright, Doctoral Student
School of Information Studies