 All,

 You know, I hope the article raises some awareness, but I feel rather
ambivalent about it because Facebook already maintains that they own all of
your content and can sell it on without telling you and without
compensation to you.  I think that people *should* care, but that they
just don't pay attention.  They get their immediate benefit and move on.

 Someone out there in the internet said, "if you're not paying for it,
you're the product, not the customer."  Dunno the correct, original
attribution to that quote, but it sounds about right.

 -D

-------------------------

 Dr. David T. Macknet
 MCP, MCSD, BA, MSc, MLitt, PhD