What is metadata? A Christmas themed exploration. | Information Culture,
Scientific American Blog Network
When I talk to most scientists and mention the word “metadata” they look at
me as if I’ve grown a second head. Despite the fact that these folks
regularly use and create metadata (not to be confused with megadata or “big
data” which is a whole other subject), many have not heard of the term.

http://bit.ly/12yyiL2

Source:
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/information-culture/2012/12/17/what-is-metadata-a-christmas-themed-exploration/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/12yyiL2+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va