My father and I went to Fort De Soto this morning and, unfortunately, we
found one deceased Razorbill that had washed ashore just north of the gulf
pier.

We then went down to Anna Maria Island and found four (living) Razorbills
just north of City Pier just after 11 am.  As we were leaving we saw two
more just south of City Pier.

I posted photos of the Razorbills in Anna Maria at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/12/razorbills.html

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL