Hi Scott,
Could you give a description of the bill color on this gull? An adult Iceland Gull is very rare in Florida. In fact, I am not sure if there are any records of an adult in Florida. Perhaps Bruce Anderson  could answer that. I am out of state and don't have access to any records. Did you only see the bird in flight?
Thanks,
Michael
Michael Brothers
Ponce Inlet