The other day Ken Schmidt found an extreme white morph American Wigeon
while looking for the Eurasian Wigeon on Blackpoint Drive at MINWR. We
both did research on the white morph phase in American Wigeons. One in
five hundred are the odds. So far in the flock around stop 3 we have found 2
with this one being about as extreme as they get. It is a very beautiful bird.
  www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/8301016435 Danny BalesTitusville, Fla.www.flickr.com/photos/mudhenBrevard