Hey everyone,

If there's anyone who would happen to be free on Friday, January 4'th and would like to participate in a new CBC, please contact me!  We've got some great volunteers, but we could use a handful more of you talented birders (3-5) to make the coverage a little more comfy.
The Clermont CBC will be hosted by the Florida Scrub-Jay Trail.  There will be a count-off and celebration dinner after dark.  It's gonna be a great day!
Thanks and good birding,

John Thomton
Orlando, FL (Orange Co.)
(630)201-3864