Workouts for this week:

**All evening practices for now on will start at 6pm!!**

Monday: meet at the track at 6pm. core. 4-8 mile run. 4-6 striders
afterwards and stretch. (Michael will not be at practice this day.)

Tuesday: Track workout at 6am with Michael OR at 6:30am with Morgan.
10-20 minute warm up. stretch. Ladder 200m, 400m, 600m, 800m, 1000m,
1000m, 800m, 600m, 400m, 200. You may omit one or both 1000m if you have
not done many track workouts. cool down and stretch.

Wednesday: meet at the track at 6:30am with Michael OR 6pm with Morgan.
core. grass drills. 4-8 mile run. stretch.

Thursday: meet at the track at 6pm. 10-20 minute warm up. 4, 5 OR 6
mile tempo run. cool down. stretch.

Friday: fun easy day!! core. easy 3-5 miles and then play a game.
(Morgan will not be at this practice)

Saturday: Long run with Michael. meet at track at 7am. OR take the day
off.

Sunday: Long run with Morgan. meet at the track at 7am. OR take the day
off.

Runners,
We have our next meet at FSU on October 11th. I want you all to train
your ass off this week, so we can destroy those seminoles. Let's dig
deep this week and show up at that meet and represent UF's club running
team. FSU has a large cross country team and I am confident we can beat
many of their B team runners. Show up Tuesday and Thursday to run hard.
I'm expecting some great effort out of all of you. You have all been
improving a lot over the past couple of weeks and I know each and
everyone of you are capable of stepping it up this week!
P.S. Remember to have fun running too!

Have a lovely week and good luck on your exams if you have any this
week!

~Coach M & P