Hey guys!

I know it gets dark earlier now and some of us are still afraid of the
dark so being the awesome coach I am along with Morgan we were wondering
if starting at 5pm at the track will help you out? Please comment below
with your input. Just know that its either 5pm or 6pm! If you have a
problem with that then you can join me in lying in a ditch crying as I
await for the return of my jersey!!!

Also: I know Gator Growl is this Friday and some of you are probably
going to that. In case you are not caught up with whats going on, we
don't have school Friday!!! So in that case, would a 3pm practice work
well for you all? We will still have our fun day and it will allow you
to watch the parade, sleep in, screw around, run, go to Gator Growl,
then begin your night shenanigans! So please also comment below if that
is coolio with you yo!

-Coach Pancotto