Here's how to do it Christina!

You may leave the list at any time
by sending a "SIGNOFF
FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L" command to
[log in to unmask] [4].

Sorry for the emails!

-Michael

On Thu,
22 Aug 2013 11:55:12 -0400, Christina Valenziano wrote:

> Can I please
be taken off the email list?
> Thank you!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

> On Aug 22, 2013, at 11:40 AM, "Pancotto,Michael P,Jr" wrote:

Hey Rita!

>> The distances vary depending on what you want to do.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday tend to be between 3-9 miles.
Tuesdays are our Track workouts and Saturdays are our longer runs which
ranges from 5-12miles. The waiver takes less than 5minutes to complete
so do it when you want to. Morgan and I are the Coaches this semester
and our number is on the facebook group, feel free to text us or call us
if you have any questions! We hope to see you out there soon!!

-Michael

wrote:

>>> Hey!
>>> I haven't ran with you guys before but I was
just wondering what distance you usually run and how long are the
practices typically? Also, can I join and submit the waiver a little
later on in the semester?

2013 22:53:29 -0400, Emma Falcone wrote:

> [...]
Club, this is your president Emma.
SIGN-UP (IMPORTANT)
to run with the Club is required to submit an online waiver A.S.A.P.
Even if you registered with the club last year, everyone must
re-register through GatorConnect. This is your only requirement.

Follow these instructions to complete the waiver:
https://ufl.collegiatelink.net/form/start/25255 [1]
your Gatorlink

4. Complete all steps and make sure to Submit online. You do not need to
print the waiver.
booth)
Monday, August 26th. Friday practices are optional but will be run at
6:30pm.

more info, join the facebook group,
https://www.facebook.com/groups/floridarunningclub/ [2]
be practice tomorrow (Thursday, Aug 22nd) at 6:30pm at the track. We
hope to see you there! Don't forget a water bottle and a towel. And the
waiver:)

Links:
------
[1]