Hi!

Please remove me from the list.

Thanks

Alice

On Thu, 22
Aug 2013 13:53:19 -0400, Dan Clark wrote:

> Unfortunately my schedule
has filled up and I'd like to be taken of of the email list thank you.

"Pancotto,Michael P,Jr" wrote:

>>> Hey Rita!
>>>
>>> The distances
vary depending on what you want to do. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and
Friday tend to be between 3-9 miles. Tuesdays are our Track workouts and
Saturdays are our longer runs which ranges from 5-12miles. The waiver
takes less than 5minutes to complete so do it when you want to. Morgan
and I are the Coaches this semester and our number is on the facebook
group, feel free to text us or call us if you have any questions! We
hope to see you out there soon!!

Aug 2013 10:52:44 -0400, Sorokina,Margarita wrote:

> [...]
I haven't ran with you guys before but I was just wondering what
distance you usually run and how long are the practices typically? Also,
can I join and submit the waiver a little later on in the semester?

Thanks,

Falcone wrote:

> [...]
president Emma.

is required to submit an online waiver A.S.A.P. Even if you registered
with the club last year, everyone must re-register through GatorConnect.
This is your only requirement.
complete the waiver:
https://ufl.collegiatelink.net/form/start/25255 [1]
your Gatorlink

ticket booth)
start Monday, August 26th. Friday practices are optional but will be run
at 6:30pm.
6:30pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/floridarunningclub/ [2]
will be practice tomorrow (Thursday, Aug 22nd) at 6:30pm at the track.
We hope to see you there! Don't forget a water bottle and a towel. And
the waiver:)

Links:
------
[1]