To all prospective and current members of the Florida Running Club,

Welcome to the 2013-2014 running season and thank you for your new or
continued interest in this club. This will be our very first complete school year
as a UF RecSports club, and we have a promising brand new season dedicated
to bringing UF a recreational and competitive team of runners.

Official practice for cross country and road races will pick up as soon as Fall
classes start, but for those looking for a running group during Summer A, there
will be a group run on Tuesday, May 21st at 5:30pm. The starting place is the
UF Track by the ticket booth. Every one is welcome so come out and get some
summer running in!

If you would like to unsubscribe from any further Florida Running Club notices,
write to [log in to unmask] with the line 'unsubscribe FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-
L'. However, if you are planning on joining the club during fall, the List Serv will
be providing important updates throughout the whole season. More info can be
found on our facebook page,
https://www.facebook.com/groups/floridarunningclub/
or our website,
http://frc.clubrunning.org/