I'm interested!
Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

From: Emma Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:09:43 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Short Distance Workout!

Good evening, people of Florida Running Club. This is your short-distance coach with this week's edition of the short-distance workout. As most people seem to be interested in marathons or other distances longer than 800, I don't know if there's enough interest in short distance events, so respond to the listserv or e-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you want to work on 400m and below. At the moment I am injured and out from running, but I want to band together any short distance people out there and get some of these workouts going. Thanks for your cooperation:)

http://frc.clubrunning.org/?p=181

Emma