Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great Monday! As you may already know, there's another home game on Saturday which means we'll be doing Gator Green Team as a club. For the coming Saturday there are four available shifts:

9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (limit of 35 volunteers)
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM (limit of 35 volunteers)
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM (limit of 35 volunteers)
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (stadium shift; limit of 30 volunteers)

If you can come to one or more of the shifts, please do! This is an invaluable way for our club to earn the fundraising money it needs.

Please sign-up via the facebook event with the shift(s) you can attend.

Facebook Event

Thanks,

P.E.W.