Good evening, people of Florida Running Club. This is your short-distance coach with this week's edition of the short-distance workout. As most people seem to be interested in marathons or other distances longer than 800, I don't know if there's enough interest in short distance events, so respond to the listserv or e-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you want to work on 400m and below. At the moment I am injured and out from running, but I want to band together any short distance people out there and get some of these workouts going. Thanks for your cooperation:)

http://frc.clubrunning.org/?p=181

Emma