Hi!

Please remove me from the list.

Thanks

Alice

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:53:19 -0400, Dan Clark wrote:

Unfortunately my schedule has filled up and I'd like to be taken of of the email list thank you.
Daniel Clark

On Aug 22, 2013, at 11:55 AM, Christina Valenziano <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Can I please be taken off the email list?
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2013, at 11:40 AM, "Pancotto,Michael P,Jr" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey Rita!

The distances vary depending on what you want to do. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday tend to be between 3-9 miles. Tuesdays are our Track workouts and Saturdays are our longer runs which ranges from 5-12miles. The waiver takes less than 5minutes to complete so do it when you want to. Morgan and I are the Coaches this semester and our number is on the facebook group, feel free to text us or call us if you have any questions! We hope to see you out there soon!!

-Michael