Our first cross country meet is 12 days away!! Keep up the good training so we can get a good start to the season.

The UF Mountain Dew Invitational will be held at the Mark Bostick Golf Course on 2nd Avenue September 14th, and you will need your UF-ID and $5 to pay on the day. You don't need to worry about registering, just fill in this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xrDZKHvtxQeR8poO5pwLbgvIf5xxRYxQh9iXZf68KAY/viewform

Deadline to sign up is September 9th. Remember that you cannot run as part of the club if you do not have the waiver completed. The waiver can take up to a week to process, so complete it ASAP if you have not done so.

For more info about the meet, here is the link: http://www.gatorzone.com/crosscountry/tour/invitational/2013/info.pd

Hope to see everyone at the first meeting tomorrow (Tuesday, September 3rd) in the Murphree Commons Conference Room.

Questions? Email [log in to unmask]