Next meet is coming up fast! The more runners we have representing FRC, the cheaper it will be for each of us! For example, if we get 20 runners, it will only be $6 each! If we get 40 runners, it will only cost us $3 each!! etc, you get the idea.

	Jim Ryun Invitational Sign-Up and further information:
	https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JRn9S8nFyZaXABiy3xAb6qUhxLb5MsWEkiHrkotG3f0/viewform

Workouts for the week:
	http://frc.clubrunning.org/2013/09/08/9913-91513/

Potluck food & music sign-up for Friday at 7:30 (at Barefoot John's - also see Facebook event)
	https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai4wQpVUmGO4dHhJS3czMHlHRTZKa1ZqUFJEbWJXelE#gid=0

Mountain Dew Meet is 4 days away!! The deadline for signing up is today. Keep training hard and good luck to those competing!

FRC President,
Emma