ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   February 15, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF Multicultural and Diversity Affairs

RE:     Call for Artists: UF Multicultural Art Exhibition - Apply by March 15

Continuing with the tradition, UF Multicultural and Diversity Affairs (MCDA) is pleased to announce its annual Multicultural Art Exhibition as part of ArtWalk Gainesville!

The MCDA Art Show on Friday, March 29, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. provides a venue for students, staff, faculty and our Gainesville community related to the fields of fine arts, architecture, photography, digital media and any other artistic areas an opportunity to display their work to the Gainesville community. Artists from any field and ethnicity are welcomed and encouraged to submit their art pieces for exhibition.

We are looking primarily for art pieces that correlate to this year's theme -- "Mass Produced: Addressing Bias in the Media" -- however, all art pieces that relate culturally are welcome.

In addition, artists are allowed to have their art pieces "available for sale" during the exhibition. In other words, you will be able to profit from your work if you are interested.

The deadline to apply is 12 noon on Friday, March 15, 2013.

Apply online to submit your work(s) of art:

http://goo.gl/TJLcv

For more information, pictures and previous event information, go online to:

http://www.multicultural.ufl.edu/programs/art_show/

For more information about UF Multicultural and Diversity Affairs, go online to:

http://www.multicultural.ufl.edu/

We look forward to displaying your work to the campus community and city at large!