ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   October 8, 2013

To:       All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF I-Cubed (Innovation through Institutional Integration) Program

RE:       Register by this FRIDAY (10/11) for professional development workshops at Graduate Student Research Day

The I-Cubed Graduate Student Advisory Council and the Graduate School invite all graduate students and undergraduate students (participating in research activities) to the 2013 Graduate Student Research Day on Tuesday October 29, 2013, in the Reitz Union. This year's Graduate Student Research Day is themed around MENTORING & LEADERSHIP.

This interdisciplinary conference features a Poster Session with students from across campus showcasing their research, as well as an array of workshops on three different tracks: Professional Development, Mentoring and 3-minute Thesis/Dissertation Presentation. The event is also open to faculty, postdoctoral fellows/associates, and staff.

For more information or to register for the conference please visit http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/2013-graduate-student-research-day/

Note: Due to the overwhelming response, we are no longer able to accept poster abstract submissions.