Dear Graduate Coordinators and Staff,

The Graduate School is pleased to announce the creation of an International Recruitment section to our website. We have designed this section with your own recruitment efforts in mind, to provide you with easier access to the recruitment and admission tools available to all of our graduate programs. Please take a minute to view this new content, which is available at http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/admission/international-recruitment. It can also be found under the Personnel & Policy heading of our home page<graduateschool.ufl.edu>, on our Coordinator Resources page.

You'll find information about:
1) The types of admission<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/admission-types.pdf> which can be offered to prospective graduate students
2) A timeline<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/admission-timeline.pdf> that highlights all of the units and functions involved in processing an international application
3) Non-resident tuition waivers available to some of our international applicants
4) UF's ELI Conditional Admissions policy<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/personnel-and-policy/eli-conditional-admission>, for students who require English Language training before beginning graduate study
5) Basic terms and conditions from some of the sponsoring agencies<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/admission/international-sponsors> that support our graduate students

Additions will be made to this content over time, so please check back periodically. If you have any questions, or there is anything else that we can do to support your current international recruitment efforts, please let me know.

Matt Mitterko
Coordinator of International Student Enrollment
University of Florida
The Graduate School
1523 Union Road
107A Grinter Hall