What is the expense report number?

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 7, 2013, at 10:34 AM, "O'Donnell,Aline Louise" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I have entered an expense report, selected Participant Support as the “Expense Type” and the account that is linked to it is still 719200.  Should I continue with the ER or will this be updated soon?

Thank you,
Aline

Aline O’Donnell
Senior Fiscal Assistant
Psychology Department
Phone:  (352) 273-2125
Fax:  (352) 273-2097

From: UF C&G College and Dept Admins [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Staats,Brad S
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Research Subject Payments G/L account

Payments to individuals participating in an instruction, research or public service project or study must be coded to a newly established G/L account  719500 – Research Subject Payments.  A specific GL account for these types of payments has not existed in the past and, consequently, such payments were coded to various G/L accounts such as 797100 – Patient Care Costs, 719200 – Participant Support, 719250 – Participant Support– No FNA, or 719300 – Other Payments – Non Employees.  These GL accounts are not to be used in the future for payments to research subjects for participating in a project or study.  Please direct any questions to Brad Staats or Tiffany Schmidt.

Brad Staats
Assistant Vice President for Contracts & Grants
University of Florida
123 Grinter Hall
PO Box 113001
Gainesville, FL 32611