Please Mark your Calendars for the Following Water Institute Distinguished Scholar Seminars

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Speaker:   Dr. Dani Or, Professor of Soil and Terrestrial Environmental Physics, Director of the Institute of Terrestrial Ecosystems, Department of Environmental Systems Science, and 2013 Birdsall-Dreiss Hydrogeology GSA lecturer

Seminar Title:  Biophysical processes shaping bacterial life in soils - an unexplored universe under our feet (Abstract)

Time:  2:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Location:  209 Emerson Alumni Hall

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Speaker:   Dr. Jerald L. Schnoor, Allen S. Henry Chair, Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering; Co-Director, Center for Global and Regional Environmental Research; University of Iowa

Seminar Title:  Water Sustainability in a Changing World

Time:  2:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Location:  282 J. Wayne Reitz Union

Sponsored By:  Soil and Water Science Department, University of Florida

Speakers will be available during their visits to meet with interested students and faculty.   Please contact me ([log in to unmask] ) if you are interested in hosting, or participating in a meeting with one of these speakers.

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601
University of Florida