From: Chelsea Sims [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 1:27 PM
To: Mckee,Kathleen A
Subject: Fwd: updated PIEC email blast

Hi Ms. Mckee,

My name is Chelsea Sims and I am a Co-Chair for this year's Public Interest Environmental Conference (PIEC) held at UF Law.  In the past we have had attendees from the Water Institute and we would love to have them again! This year the conference will focus on the Endangered Species Act. The conference is free for all UF Faculty and Students (Register online using the "student conference only" option and the Banquet is $35.

Sincerely,

--
Chelsea Sims

Juris Doctor Candidate 2013

University of Florida Levin College of Law

PIEC Co-Chair 2013
GreenLAW Senior President 2013

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View this e-mail as a Web page

[log in to unmask]" alt="[UF Law cordially invites you ...]">

The Endangered Species Act at 40: Polishing the Crown Jewel

University of Florida Levin College of Law
Public Interest Environmental Conference

Expected to be approved for 15 CLEs and 1 Ethics CLE

The keynote speakers for this year’s conference will include Carl Safina, founding president of the Blue Ocean Institute and award-winning author of Song for the Blue Ocean and Eye of the Albatross, and Zygmunt Plater and Patrick Parenteau, attorneys in the landmark decision of Tennessee Valley Authority v. Hill et al., 437 U.S. 153 (1978) (“The Snail Darter Case”).

As always, the conference will include special events and activities, citizen and attorney skills training opportunities provided by the ELULS Public Interest Committee, and plenty of networking venues.

A limited number of rooms at the Holiday Inn University Center can be reserved for a special $90 rate until Jan. 24, 2013. Call them to reserve a room at 1-352-376-1661 or 1-800-Holiday or reserve a room online here.

We hope you will join us at this year’s Public Interest Environmental Conference. Visit our website to view the conference agenda and register for the conference.

University of Florida Levin College of Law
Dean's Office
P.O. Box 117620 | Gainesville, FL 32611
Ph: 352-273-0600 | Fax: 352-392-8727
To unsubscribe email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="logo">