System restore: how archivists salvaged 1,500 volumes of digital art from
Sandy's floodwaters | The Verge
Hard drive crashes and corrupted files repeatedly instruct us on the
importance of keeping media backups. But when data loss looms as the result
of massive physical damage from a major natural disaster, finding better
ways to digitally archive our history suddenly becomes a moral imperative.

 http://bit.ly/W1rdks

Source:
http://www.theverge.com/2013/1/15/3876790/eyebeam-hurricane-sandy-digital-archive-rescue
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/W1rdks+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va