George W. Bush library set for May 1 opening
"We are 100 days from dedicating this important civic institution. It will
preserve for history the important decisions made by President Bush during
his presidency and will embody and carry on the values of President and
Mrs. Bush," said Mark Langdale, president of the George W. Bush Foundation.

http://usat.ly/S61FlM

Source:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/01/16/george-w-bush-presidential-library-opening/1839687/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://usat.ly/S61FlM+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va