From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of PeterK
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The (So Far) Failed Promise of Electronic Medical Records - The
Daily Beast

The (So Far) Failed Promise of Electronic Medical Records - The Daily Beast

http://thebea.st/UNb1Sj

Source:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/21/the-so-far-failed-promise-o
f-electronic-medical-records.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://thebea.st/UNb1Sj+ Try the
bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance To unsubscribe from
this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE
RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]