BBC News - DNA 'perfect for digital storage'
The UK team encoded a scholarly paper, a photo, Shakespeare's sonnets and a
portion of Martin Luther King's I Have A Dream speech in artificially
produced segments of the "life molecule".

 http://bbc.in/SLt6S8

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21145163
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bbc.in/SLt6S8+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va