Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:07:01 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Just a test
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all aspidolisters,
I am trying to establish whether my communicatlions to you all, via the aspidolist, is reaching you. So please respond with a "yes" when you receive this message.
Ahmed Thandar

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
======= Please find our Email Disclaimer here-->: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer =======