From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark O'Loughlin
Sent: 12 February 2013 12:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New caudinid paper

Greetings all

Niki Davey is currently out of communication in Fiordland in New Zealand, so I am taking an initiative on Niki's behalf.

Niki has been the lead author in our paper on New Zealand caudinid sea cucumbers that was published today in Zootaxa.

A pdf is attached.

With best wishes from Niki and me

Mark

Peter Mark O'Loughlin