Mark, I am running out of congratulations but never mind I keep digging they always surface. So congratulations again for two of your most recent papers  on Asteriinae and Caudiniidae. Both are excellent and well illustrated. Much appreciated.

Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed Thandar PhD

Emeritus Professor

School of Life Sciences : Biology & Conservation

University of KwaZulu-Natal

Westville Campus

P/Bag X54001

Durban 4000

South Africa

Phones:  +27 (0)31 2607972 (B); +27 (0)31 2627690 (R)

Mobile:   + 27(0) 836164565