MEMORANDUM

Date:   February 20, 2013

To:     Graduate Deans, Graduate Faculty and Staff

From:   Laurence Alexander, J.D., Ph.D.
        Associate Dean, Graduate School

RE:     Graduate School Information and Collaboration Meeting

The UF Office of Graduate Minority Programs invites you to an information session concerning our 2013/2014 recruitment plans. During the session we will share with you information on our HBCU-Master's to the UF Ph.D. Pathways Project, various other recruitment strategies.  Additionally, we hope that you will use this session to share your thoughts and ideas on the ways that the OGMP can best support your recruitment efforts.

For your convenience, we have provided a couple of options on meeting times.  We recommend that Graduate Coordinators plan to attend.  However, if coordinators cannot attend, we ask that they send their designee.