ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   February 5, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   Rick Bryant
        Associate Director of Admissions
        UF Office of Admissions

RE:     Starting Tomorrow: Periodic E-Referral Downtime

Beginning tomorrow, we will periodically close the Graduate E-Referral system as we prepare to release our freshman decisions this Friday. You will receive a message during these limited times asking you to please try again later. We expect the down time to be very minimal and thank you for your patience during this very critical period.

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] or 352 294-0931 if you have any questions or concerns.