ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   February 7, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   Rick Bryant
        Associate Director of Admissions
        UF Office of Admissions

RE:     Application Status Page Temporarily Closed

Beginning immediately, all applicants checking their online status page at www.admissions.ufl.edu will receive a message indicating that our system is unavailable.

This is being done as we finalize our freshman class and complete our system updates in preparation for releasing our decisions beginning at 6 pm tomorrow evening.  At this time we anticipate the page remaining off line until our decisions are released.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as you may receive correspondence concerning the matter from some of your applicants.

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] or 352 294-0931 if you have any questions or concerns.