Hi HOSA members,

Thank you to everyone that came out to our meeting on Monday. We had 2
amazing speakers and we hope you enjoyed them as much as the officers
did. Attached is the PowerPoint, please sign up for opportunities you
are interested in!

Friendly Reminder for everyone that is attending States: Please bring
your money and paperwork by office hours or to the next meeting. If
you do not, you can not participate in the competition.

As you may or may not know, we are working with HEROS, another
organization on campus, to put on a free pre-health conference on
February 18th in the Rion Ballroom starting at 7pm. I attached the
flyer advertising the event. We will be discussing life after medical
school, what to expect, how to prepare, health disparities, resume
reviews etc.

As always, if you have any shampoo/conditioner and/or plastic bags for
St. Francis House it would be much appreciated! We will collect them
at office hours or during our meetings.

Morgan Conlon
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2012-2013

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

To unsubscribe from the HOSA listserv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and
an exit message from the listserv manager.