Thanks Brian,

Is there any work that has specifically talke about TIMING of such
retweets? e.g. an analysis of how long does it take for a tweet to be
retweeted? or for it to cover a part of the network (e.g. go viral)

Apart from this work, I was also interested to see if any work has
considered the distribution of on-time of facebook users? (how many hours
and when) people are online and how does it affect data dissemination on
these networks.