Hi Clement,

Purchase, H. C., McGill, M., Colpoys, L., & Carrington, D. (2001). Graph
drawing aesthetics and the comprehension of UML class diagrams: an
empirical study. In P. Eades & T. Pattinson (Hrsg.), Australian
Symposium on Information Visualisation (Bd. 9). Sydney.

Purchase, H., Cohen, R., & James, M. (1995). Validating graph drawing
aesthetics. Proceedings of the Graph Drawing Symposium (S 435-446).
Heidelberg: Springer.

Purchase, Helen. (1997). Which aesthetic has the greatest effect on
human understanding. In G. Battista (Hrsg.), Graph Drawing, Lecture
Notes in Computer Science (Bd. 97, S 284-290). Heidelberg: Springer.

Ware, C., Purchase, Helen, Colpoys, Linda, & McGill, Matthew. (2002).
Cognitive Measurements of Graph Aesthetics. Information Visualization,
1(2), 103-110.

Best,
Katja

---