We communicate about the opportunity to submit a late-breaking poster contributions to Complenet 2013. The contributions should be described in an abstract of 250 to 500 words and be related to any of the main Complenet topics (please refer to the Complenet 2013 website).

Every accepted abstract will be presented as a poster in Complenet 2013.  Prospective authors should send their abstracts in pdf format directly to Ronaldo menezes ([log in to unmask]) no later than 20 Feb 2013.  The evaluation results should be communicated on 25 Feb 2013.

If you have any questions you please contact me directly ([log in to unmask])

Best

Ronaldo Menezes
CompleNet 2013 Committee Member