Dear SOC-NET users,

I am preparing friendship network questions (ego-centered) for
in-school survey, but have limited space for it.

I`d like add visually designed questions about the interconnections
between his/her alters (who knows whom according to ego) so that
respondents can draw these interconnections by themselves?

Appreciated if you recommend a literature/sample studies about it?

All the bests,
Gökhan Kaya