Hello,

I like to add one suggestion:

It might help to look into the software VennMaker? It is an instrument to
digitally display and analyze qualitatively collected social networks.
VennMaker enables researchers to interactively collect network relationships
from an actor's point of view by means of a graphical user interface

Also, there is the Net-Map Toolbox created by Eva Schiffer. It is an
interview-based mapping tool that helps people understand, visualize,
discuss, and improve situations in which many different actors influence
outcomes.

Literature:

www.vennmaker.com

Gamper, Markus/Kronenwett, Michael/Schönhuth, Michael: Bringing qualitative
and quantitative data together. Collecting and analyzing network data with
the help of the software tool VennMaker. In: Safar, Maytham/Mahdi, Khaled A.
(Eds.): Social Networking and Community Behavior Modeling. Qualitative and
Quantitative Measures, Hershey, Idea Group Reference 2012, S. 193-213.

Eckenhofer, Eva Maria (2011): Outlining the Benefits of Strategic
Networking. In: Journal of Systems Integration 2.2011, 4, S. 70-86.

http://netmap.wordpress.com/

Hauck, Jennifer/Schiffer, Eva: Between Intuition and Indicators. Using
Net-Map for Visual and Qualitative Social Network Analysis. In: Gamper,
Markus/Reschke, Linda/Schönhuth, Michael (Eds.): Knoten und Kanten 2.0.
Soziale Netzwerkanalyse in Medienforschung und Kulturanthropologie,
Bielefeld, transcript 2012, S. 231-257

Cheers
Linda Reschke