***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
The 9th UK Social Networks Conference will be held in Greenwich, London, June 27-29th 2013. This is a lively, multi-disciplinary, annual event, with participation from across Europe and beyond and a vibrant social programme. The venue is the superb, baroque maritime campus of the University of Greenwich.
Professor Pip Pattison, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Melbourne
Professor Emmanuele Lazega, Department of Sociology, Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po)
Call for Papers
· We invite submissions of extended abstracts on theories, methods, or applications of social network analysis.
· Topics include, but are not limited to:
· Policy, political and governance networks
· Business and organisational networks
Knowledge, innovation and communication networks
· Interlocking directors and elite networks
· Economic and entrepreneurial networks
· Citations and scientific networks
Social capital, brokerage and structural holes
· Models of network analysis
· Geographical networks
· Theory of relational sociology
Cross-sectional and longitudinal network datasets
· Computational models and agent-based simulations of networks
· Information diffusion and innovation through social networks
· Online communities and social networking
· Methods for interrupting clandestine and terrorist networks
· Epidemiological networks
· Professional practice in network analysis.
Deadline for submissions: 19 April, 2013.
Bruce and Dimitris
Dr Bruce Cronin
MA MSc PhD MCMI
Reader in Economic Sociology
Head of the Department of International Business & Economics
Director of the Centre for Business Network Analysis
University of Greenwich Business School
Park Row, London SE10 9LS
Centre for Business Network Analysis:
University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729).
Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.