Gökhan,

Here is a link to a visual Ego Network Survey form that we use in projects.  (The instructions have been edited/simplified to hide the identity of the project client.)

http://orgnet.com/EgoNetworkSurvey.pdf

This form is designed to work with our InFlow software, which allows "drawing" of network links with mouse, and easy update of node attributes with double-click -- so the data entry is very simple from the completed forms.  But, grad students have easily transfered the data from these completed forms to Excel.  ;-)

Good Luck!

Valdis Krebs
Orgnet,LLC
Twitter: orgnet