Hi,

Does anybody know of a work or dataset that has studied the patterns of usage of social networks?

In particular, I am looking for a dataset or a paper that studies the time and patterns of users being on / off on the network(say facebook, twitter or some social network)  and its effect on the diffusion of information on the social network.

Also, on a lower level, if you can point me to a work analyzing the delays in sending information through a social network (either targeted message sending or data dissemination, like wall posts). I am interested to see if any work has studied the delays associated with these activities, which in turn is dependent on usage patterns of them by users.

Thanks
ALireza