Van: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] namens Reus, S.F. [[log in to unmask]]
Verzonden: woensdag 27 februari 2013 10:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [SOCNET] UCINET: Group Closeness Centrality

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Your example is working as expected.

I tried a similar approach with my data, so probably I'm doing something wrong somewhere.

Probably there is an actor in the input network that is not in the actor by group indicator matrix, because when I remove one row from your example, I don't get output.

Could that be the problem?

Kind regards,

Bas Reus

VU University Amsterdam