Dear Colleagues,

Please consider participating in the symposium (described below and attached) that is being organized by the Florida Climate Institute and the Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment (ESSIE).  The Symposium is at the Reitz Union on April 2-3.  Registration is free.  A number of invited speakers from across the country will be giving talks and participating in panel discussions.

If you wish to present a poster at the Symposium, please submit an abstract no later than March 4, 2013. Abstracts MUST be submitted ONLINE via this website: http://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/landgrant/ .  See attached call for posters.

Wendy Graham

SUSTAINING ECONOMIES AND NATURAL RESOURCES IN A CHANGING WORLD:

K E Y  R O LE  O F  L A ND G R A N T  U N I V E R S I T I E S

A P R I L  2 - 3 ,  2 0 13  |  R E I T Z  U N I O N  | U N I V E R S I T Y  O F  FL O R I D A

THE FINAL AGENDA IS ATTACHED AND FEATURES SPEAKERS FROM OTHER LAND GRANT UNIVERSITIES, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, NATIONAL CORPORATIONS, AND STATE/FEDERAL AGENCIES A SPONSORED POSTER CONTEST WITH CASH AWARDS IS BEING HELD DURING THIS EVENT!!

REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, PLEASE VISIT  http://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/landgrant/