From: Beachy,Rebecca
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 1:31 PM
To: Graham, Wendy D.
Subject: 40th Annual PURC Conference

Good afternoon Wendy,

Dr. Sanford Berg wanted me to reach out and make sure you knew of our upcoming 40th Annual PURC Conference, scheduled February 12 - 13, 2013 at the Hilton University of Florida.  Our theme this year is "Reset for Regulation: Next Practices for Policy, Regulation and Utilities."  We have a water focused session on the second day, Wednesday February 13th that he thought would be of particular interest to you and others within the institute on "Critical Issues in Water Regulation and Policy."  Lisa Sparrow, CEO for Utilities, Inc., a privately-owned water and wastewater utility, will be heading the session in addition to Former Commissioner, Matthew Carter.  A preliminary conference agenda is attached with additional details.

Registration is complimentary for UF faculty.  If you or any of your colleagues would be interested in attending please let me know.  If you would be willing to share with your listserv as well that would be greatly appreciated!

Warm Wishes,
Rebecca

Rebecca Beachy
Project Manager
Public Utility Research Center (PURC)
Warrington College of Business Administration
P.O. Box 117142, 205 Matherly Hall
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Tel: 352-392-6148 main office