From: Baron,Kevin M
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:25 AM
To: Graham, Wendy D.
Cc: Garvin, Mary E
Subject: Graham Center Research Opportunity

Hello Dr. Graham,

Good morning and I hope you are well. I am sending the information below as it seems like it would be a good opportunity for any undergraduate students affiliated with the Water Institute. If you could please share the information with you students, faculty, listservs and anyone else that would be interested, I would really appreciate it. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Apply to be a Graham Center Civic Scholar

Are you interested in Florida’s water resources and the ways in which Florida’s counties are addressing issues related to water supply? The Graham Center is looking for undergraduate students to conduct research on this critical issue at the county level.

As a Civic Scholar, students will assess an assigned Florida county’s water management and conservation program. Upon satisfactory completion of all project requirements, each scholar will receive a $500 stipend. The application deadline is Monday, Feb. 11 and research must be completed by Monday, April 8. All majors are welcome!
For more information and to apply, visit http://bobgrahamcenter.ufl.edu/civic-scholars.

Thank you and have a great day.

Best regards,
Kevin Baron

--
Kevin Baron
PhD Student | Department of Political Science