Hello CHSC members!

There is a great new mentoring opportunity that everyone has a chance to participate in!  After School Gators is a program where college students meet with elementary school students at their after school programs.  We are looking for students to dedicate two and a half hours at the same time every week to volunteer with the elementary students.  The available times are 2:30 to 5:00 every day of the week.  This is a wonderful opportunity to help students and develop friendships that can last for the entire semester and even semesters to come.

We need to know by Wednesday if you are interested.   Please send your name, availability, and t-shirt size to [log in to unmask].  If you would like more information or if you have any questions, please send your emails to the same address!  A representative for the program will be at our meeting this Thursday to speak with the interested students.

Thanks so much!
Jennifer Loso
CHSC Director of Mentoring