Hello CHSCers!

Hope you all are having a good Valentine's day weekend! Just a reminder,
the 2nd Annual Community Health Summit: Issues in Healthcare Conference
will be *TOMORROW, Monday February 18th at 7pm at the Reitz Rion Ballroom*.
You will earn a point towards any category you choose just by attending!
Our Vice President Nhi, and I will be outside of the ballroom to sign you
guys in.

Come join us for FREE food, networking, tabling, and insightful discussion
with empowering speakers who have personally combated health disparities
locally and internationally. Speakers will include: Dr. Clarence Gravlee,
PhD: Associate Professor, UF Department of Anthropology; *Dr. Laura Guyer*,
PhD, RD: Courtesy Associate Professor of the UF College of Medicine and
Center for Women's Studies and Gender Research; Mr. Joseph Falise, RN,
CCRN-CSC: Clinical Nurse Educator for Critical Care at the University of
Miami; Cilia Zayas, MS: a student of the Health Services Research
Management and Policy program in the College of PHHP; Tom Crawford, MBA;
and a representative from the Equal Access Clinic.
Speakers will be covering topics such as racism and gender in healthcare.
In addition, health disparities will be discussed along with the new
healthcare reform's impact on both healthcare providers and patients
nationwide.
*Representatives from the University of Florida College of Medicine,
College of Public Health and Health Professions, the Rural and Urban
Underserved Medicine Program (an early acceptance medical program), and the
University of Florida Nursing school will be in attendance to answer YOUR
questions! Furthermore, a pre-health advisor will be on site to offer tips
and advice on how to become a strong applicant for graduate schools.*
To advance register for free and be eligible to win prizes at the event,
please click on the following link: *
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVKc0NCdmk5SmFtZzh2VHUtVjBfMFE6MQ#gid=0<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVKc0NCdmk5SmFtZzh2VHUtVjBfMFE6MQ>
*

Hope to see you guys there!

Sincerely,
*Czarina Teano**
*President
*Community Health Service Corps *

*To remove your name from our mailing list, please email
[log in to unmask] with “unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail
address you wish to unsubscribe from.*